Saturday, April 12, 2008

Absolutely Gorgeous...Meredith

Meet my friend, Meredith...she goes to church with me and I asked her to model for me...as as you'll see, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! She has the most beautiful cheekbones and eyes I think I've ever seen on a girl!!!

Please let me know what you think...comments rule!! Thank you!!! :)
Candace


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Which do you like better?? The funky lighter one or the darker one?? I couldn't decide so I thought you might help me... :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, YES, I realize that Meredith is sitting next to a mongo-weed, but there was just something about it that I couldn't resist...that thing was HUGE!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: