Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kris, Tina, Lane & Kate...

I'd like you to meet my friends from church...Kris, Tina, Lane & announcing baby Kate!!! This is one beautiful family and I really enjoyed taking their pictures... Kris is a fellow photog here in Abilene...I sure hope he approves my work! Another little special thing I want to share with you is that the scriptures I used on the pictures are ones that are special to the family...I just love adding scriptures to photos, but especially when it's a scripture that's special to a family...

Thanks so much Kris, Tina, Lane & Kate for letting me love on yall!!! It was truly a joy!!!

Blessings,
Candace
P.S...this post has a ton of pics...I just couldn't pic out my very very favorites and since this was a gift for them, I just had to post them all...congrats Kris, Tina & Lane!!!




























No comments: