Monday, July 28, 2008

Senior Rep Search!!!

YAHOO!!!! You made it!!!
It's your SENIOR YEAR!!!


Ok, seniors, you're not your Mother
and these are not your Mother's High School Senior pictures...

So show who YOU are in your senior pictures
instead of blah blah blah monotonous studio shots
just like every other senior's pictures...

Expect the unexpected where fashion
meets grundge, meets a little retro,
meets funky, meets old school, meets edgy,
meets
YOU!!

Become one of the 1st senior representatives for your school
and you can earn you some loot!

But you need to act fast!!!
I will only be accepting 1-2 seniors from each high school...

Q: What's in it for me, you ask?
A: The best advertising money can buy!

Question: What's in it for you??
A: You will receive a free senior session,
your portraits will be used for advertising (you never know
when you might turn around and see your face in town!!),
5 low-resolution images for your MySpace or Facebook,
and a chance to earn free prints and other goodies!

Q: Count me in! What do I need to do to get started?
A: Shoot me an email ASAP with a couple of
recent, fun photos of yourself...
I will look through them all and pick the winners!

Q: Do I need to be ultra-thin, perfect-bodied, etc?
A: Ab-so-lutely NOT!! I believe that we are created in
our Maker's image--and this is often MUCH different than
how the world sees us! :) My only rules are that I will not
shoot you in revealing clothing...this doesn't mean you can't
look cute, but I don't believe that less is more....believe me,
you will look good if I'm photographing you... :)

Q: Who can apply?
A: I'd like to have males and females...maybe one of each from each school...
So act quick and shoot me an email with your picture @
candacejbanks@gmail.com

Q: What's the deadline?
A: I would like to have these done before school starts...
so the contest starts NOW and ends at the end of August.


Good luck to you!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Blessings,
Candace

candacejbanks@gmail.com

No comments: