Friday, September 26, 2008

Sweet Little Riley

Oh my..it's been such a sweet sweet time in my Bible Class (the Jacob Dept)...we have had several families who have been patiently waiting to adopt and the Lord has provided several of these families within the last couple months with a precious blessing through adoption...

The latest addition to our Jacob Dept Family is little Riley...he has been adopted by my sweet friends, Krista & Darrell...and I got the sweet priveledge of taking a few pictures of him the other day...and I can't even express all the joy that my heart felt--every time I get to experience another family's adoption, it brings back the memories of adopting our precious 1st son, Brendan...

Congrats Darrell & Krista---may you be blessed by little Riley--I know he will be blessed by you!!

Love yall!

Candace







No comments: